should turn the tables for a day or two.
Stand outside and tell passing men “smile! You’re too fine not to be smiling”. Stop him in the street, grab his hand without his permission, take a step back and comment on how good he looks today. Introduce yourself, ask him if he lives nearby- all while he clearly expresses disinterest. Don’t let him dodge you, after all you just wanna know if his girl is “treating him right”. Conclude loudly with a Campbell’s soup style mmmm-MM as he finally manages to walk away.
tagged as: street harrassment, sexism, objectification,
- midnight-surrealist-escape likes this
- gonewiththewinfrey likes this
- strayofftrack likes this
- eyesoftheweirwood likes this
- usernameisnotincluded likes this
- garbagegrrl likes this
- bitchimbry likes this
- nonsense-and-fandoms likes this
- thegoldlabel said:Lets do this! And document the whole thing.
- itsmarcellenotmarcella likes this
- arounfyou likes this
- theanmariperspective likes this
- mr-phishbowl likes this
- peroxides likes this
- andrewjss likes this
- boysrfckingross likes this
- whereisemma reblogged this from thatlupa
- kardashicunt reblogged this from thatlupa
- kardashicunt likes this
- helloiamapolyp reblogged this from thatlupa
- thatlupa posted this